October 18, 2021 287 1 0
SEE YOU SOON!
- FOOD & HOME STORE, located at 40940 County Center Drive, Temecula, CA, a 44,000 square foot store and warehouse with inventory from farms, grocery superstores, retail stores, allowing Western Eagle Foundation the ability to offer the lowest cost food, home goods, health aids, pet food, clothes, and furniture to help shoppers stretch their paychecks.
- FOOD BOXES-from farm and grocery superstores to foodbank to table, we rescue food and provide to families struggling with hunger. Weekly food boxes are available at a nominal program fee and are filled with fruits, vegetables, dairy, protein, staples, bread, and eggs.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH– Bulk pallets of food are available for pick-up every Thursday from Western Eagle Foundation. Nonprofit organizations participate and transport the food back to the cities of Menifee, Lake Elsinore, San Jacinto, Hemet, Beaumont, Perris, Menifee, Corona, Fallbrook, Mira Mesa and Escondido feeding
- HUNGER HEROES are nonprofit organizations that serve veterans and seniors by picking up weekly food boxes and delivering them to their homes.
- COMMUNITY COLLABORATIONS– Surplus foods, health aids and home goods are donated to nonprofit agencies that serve those left homeless/ unsheltered or needing low-cost medical care.
- ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING FOR AT-RISK COMMUNITIES
- The Western Eagle Foundation and SIEJA Family believe in giving everyone a chance and work with full and part-time volunteers from several nonprofit organizations and offer on the job training in tasks in shipping and receiving, stocking, shelving, merchandise display and the front desk.
Western Eagle Foundation thanks all for participating in the “BOGO Buy One Give One” campaign and donating a food box to a family in need.
scheduled for November 30, 2021. More details coming soon….
How much for the average outdoor patio furniture?